We aspire to serve you
At OSV, we aspire to provide you a service experience that makes your job easier and helps you maximize your Workday investment. As your partner, we strive to free up your time and resources so you can focus on the core business of your company—work that you know better than anyone else.
To ensure we’re aiming to achieve the right things for you, we’ve documented a service philosophy that attempts to capture the core priorities that define our relationship as a partnership.
Lower Customer Effort
- We are innovative in our use of tools and technology designed to benefit you.
- We provide proactive status updates to you and are responsive to your inquiries.
- We furnish best practices/recommendations that demonstrate our expertise and provide you with options.
- We are trustworthy stewards of your data and information.
- We are committed to your success.
- We take responsibility when things go wrong. We take corrective action in your best interest. We do what’s needed so that it doesn’t happen again.
- We listen to you and value your feedback.
- We operate multiple business units internally while acting as one team to support you.
Comprehensive service offerings
- We support you throughout your lifecycle use of Workday.
- We offer tiered service offerings to meet your unique needs, and we can flex as these needs change over time.
- We share information about regulatory changes and Workday system changes with you to help you achieve your strategic goals.
- We continuously evaluate and expand our service offerings to meet your evolving needs.
Quality is paramount
- We recognize that high quality delivery strengthens our relationship with you.
- We value timeliness and accuracy.
- We rely on consistent, repeatable processes and a defined methodology that result in a positive experience for you.
- We endeavor to understand your needs and provide solutions.
We value you
Are there additional ways we can free you up to focus on what matters most to your business —work that you know better than anyone else? If so, please reach out and let us know. We would love to help you by doing work that we know better than anyone else.
Thank you for placing your trust in OSV. You remain at the center of everything we do.
Director of Customer Experience and Corporate Communications
About OneSource Virtual
OneSource Virtual (OSV) is the Workday partner that has helped more than 1,300 companies with everything from deployment to maintenance to payroll and more—all to make the day more doable. Founded in 2008, OSV pioneered Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) and has become the leading provider of automated solutions for organizations of all sizes using Workday, delivering services with unparalleled choices, unwavering commitment, and uncompromising care. OneSource Virtual’s global headquarters is located in Dallas, Texas, with additional locations across North America and Europe. OneSource Virtual: let’s make the day more doable. Find your company’s solution at www.onesourcevirtual.com.