The journey from precustomer to customer
Dear valued customer,
Every organization with customers focuses on those customers while remaining mindful of its future customers—those I like to call “precustomers.”
Certain groups within an organization are, by definition, more directly involved with either the precustomer or the customer, and a company’s relationship with these two groups is defined differently.
If you’re reading this, you are one of our cherished customers. But that also means you were once one of our precustomers. Since you may or may not have personally witnessed your company’s move from one category to the other, let’s take a look at some of the similarities and differences when it comes to one’s journey from being OSV’s precustomer to becoming OSV’s customer.
OneSource Virtual’s relationship with our precustomers is characterized by many things, but three come to mind:
- Cultivating a relationship. When asked why, companies who choose OSV over other alternatives often refer to the “good fit” between their people and ours. We love to hear that, because we know that while our business relationship is defined by transactional services, having a relational connection as the foundation is also crucial for our strong partnership.
- Seeking to understand their company, their people, and their needs. Our job at OSV is to make their day more doable, freeing them up to focus on the core business of their company—work that they know better than anyone else. We want to understand their core business, along with the hundreds or thousands of employees they rely on for their success.
- Helping them understand our values and services. Many of the tasks that are not part of their core business are, in fact, part of our core business—work that we know better than anyone else. And all of our services and solutions are purpose-built for Workday customers, whether related to HR, Payroll, or Finance & Accounting. We want our precustomers to know that our unparalleled choices allow them to outsource the services they want and not the ones they don’t.
Our relationship with our customers is also characterized by many things, but three come to mind.
- Continuing our relationship. Maintaining our “good fit” with our customers remains a priority after you go live so that our working relationship remains strong and efficient. Many of our customers talk about the personal touch they enjoy from OneSource Virtual, often referring to us as an extension of their team. We love that!
- Lowering your effort by delivering excellent service. One of our internal measurements of success pertains to the amount of effort we’ve saved our customers. After all, we aim to free you up for more value-added work so that you can focus on your core business that your company does better than anyone else.
- Helping meet your changing business needs with service offerings that are flexible and growing. We offer end-to-end services that include tiered offerings that flex with your changing needs. And we constantly innovate for you, imagining into reality new services and solutions to make your day more doable.
With you in mind
As it turns out, our best future customers usually find out about us from our current happy customers. That should come as no surprise. If you’re benefiting from the services we provide, you will naturally talk to others about your positive experience.
So if you think of any companies that could benefit from our services as you have, please let us know. We’d love to meet anyone you might deem a “good fit” for us.
Thank you for partnering with us and for placing your trust in OSV. You remain at the center of everything we do.
Global Brand Marketing and Communications Director
About OneSource Virtual
OneSource Virtual (OSV) is the Workday partner that has helped more than 1,300 companies with everything from deployment to maintenance to payroll and more—all to make the day more doable. Founded in 2008, OSV pioneered Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) and has become the leading provider of automated solutions for organizations of all sizes using Workday, delivering services with unparalleled choices, unwavering commitment, and uncompromising care. OneSource Virtual’s global headquarters is located in Dallas, Texas, with additional locations across North America and Europe. OneSource Virtual: let’s make the day more doable. Find your company’s solution at www.onesourcevirtual.com.