Outsourcing provider or partner: knowing the difference
Dear valued customer,
Every service partner provides outsourcing services, but not every outsourcing provider is truly a partner.
Do you know the difference?
Here are a few key offerings that should mark every partner.
Outsourcing providers may be able to help you, but it may also come at the cost of a one-size-fits-all solution that, frankly, just doesn’t fit your needs.
The best partner will offer flexibility backed by a commitment to unparalleled choices—choices that extend beyond the A-Z of end-to-end services to include tiered offerings that flex with your needs.
- Tiered services. Because your company is unique, your needs are too. A partner will recognize this, and offer you service level options to choose from.
- Flexible services. Your needs also tend to change from time to time. A partner will flex with you when you need them to, taking on more or less of your workload depending on your changing landscape.
- Comprehensive services. A partner understands the big picture rather than a narrow portion of your business. And the best partner will be able to offer true end-to-end services to meet your Workday needs, including deployment, post go-live support, payroll, benefits, finance & accounting services, and more.
OneSource Virtual offers you unparalleled choices, so you’re free to outsource the services you want and not the ones you don’t.
Some outsourcing providers operate their own technology, requiring that you “fit” the way they’ve designed their technology. But the ideal partner will serve the technology that best supports your unique business processes and the one that matters most to you. In your case, that’s Workday.
- Complete data visibility. Instead of you watching your data disappear into a black box, a partner who operates in-tenant with your Workday system of record can offer you real-time visibility.
- No integrations. A partner who can work in-tenant prevents the need to integrate disparate solutions, and avoids the need for additional human resources to manage those integrations.
- No on-premise technology upgrades. Having a partner who works only with Workday along with in-tenant capabilities eliminates your costly need to constantly upgrade the technology you rely on.
You get unwavering commitment from OneSource Virtual, the partner who only does Workday (and does it better than anyone else).
Some outsourcing providers are more focused on gaining additional market share from their competitors than they are on delivering great service for you. But a partner will make your goals—your success—their top priority, not their own.
- A partner will care about the accuracy of your data and will work closely with you to correct errors, meet deadlines, and problem-solve out of the box during high-stress situations. And in the rare instance when things do go wrong, a partner will assume responsibility, take corrective action, and establish processes to prevent recurring instances.
- Lower effort. An outsourcing provider is interested in lowering their own effort, but a partner will seek to lower their customers’ effort and making their day more doable.
- Relationships matter. A partner will care about your business processes, but will also care about you and your people.
OneSource Virtual offers uncompromising care with all the attention you need, whenever you need it.
We’re here for you
We view our relationship with you as a partnership. And as your partner, we offer you more than what you might receive from a mere outsourcing provider. Our pledge to you and to all of our customers is to deliver the services you need with unparalleled choices, unwavering commitment, and uncompromising care.
We’re here for you, and we want to help in any way we can. So please reach out and let us know if there are additional ways that we can serve you or your employees.
As you can see, you remain at the center of everything we do. Thank you for partnering with us and for placing your trust in OSV.
Global Brand Marketing and Communications Director
About OneSource Virtual
OneSource Virtual (OSV) is the Workday partner that has helped more than 1,300 companies with everything from deployment to maintenance to payroll and more—all to make the day more doable. Founded in 2008, OSV pioneered Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) and has become the leading provider of automated solutions for organizations of all sizes using Workday, delivering services with unparalleled choices, unwavering commitment, and uncompromising care. OneSource Virtual’s global headquarters is located in Dallas, Texas, with additional locations across North America and Europe. OneSource Virtual: let’s make the day more doable. Find your company’s solution at www.onesourcevirtual.com.