COVID-19 Readiness at OSV – Additional Details
Protecting our employees and supporting our customers are paramount at OneSource Virtual. In light of recent global developments related to COVID-19, we have enacted portions of our Pandemic Response Plan. This plan directly addresses concerns related to infectious diseases like COVID-19 and extends our standard Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity protocols.
We have taken specific actions in three primary areas to ensure that we minimize the potential for business disruptions which may result from Coronavirus and COVID-19.
- We have mobilized our Global Pandemic Response Team and are conducting dailytouch base meetings,
- We have launched a customer-facing update capability in our OSVSupport andOSVAtmosphere platforms to provide more regular updates,
- We have started an internal awareness campaign, including emails, posters, and employeedesk drops with preparation and prevention information, and
- We are receiving daily updates from insurance, legal and risk management partners andincorporating any new information into action plans as appropriate.
- We are following governmental guidelines to ensure that our working areas are safe and secure,
- We have increased outside airflow throughout our facilities to increase the amount of freshair flow throughout the facilities,
- We have increased cleaning frequency of all common areas and commonly touched surfaces, and
- We have made available additional disinfecting supplies which are approved for use against
- the Coronavirus for office work and common areas.
BUSINESS CONTINUITY PREPARATIONS
- We continue to conduct routine disaster recovery tests to verify system availability and access,
- We are conducting enhanced business continuity testing which includes:
- Instructions to employees to support mandatory work from home situations,
- Review of detailed checklists and inspection of “go bags” containing equipment and peripheralsneeded to support office-based employees who may be required to work from home,</>
- Planning and conducting work from home rotations to ensure system access,availability and productivity.</>
As a global operation, we are coordinating across all four global office sites and with our homebased employees to ensure that they are safe and able to focus on supporting you.
We will continue to provide you with updates as additional information becomes available.
About OneSource Virtual
OneSource Virtual (OSV) is the Workday partner that has helped more than 1,300 companies with everything from deployment to maintenance to payroll and more—all to make the day more doable. Founded in 2008, OSV pioneered Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) and has become the leading provider of automated solutions for organizations of all sizes using Workday, delivering services with unparalleled choices, unwavering commitment, and uncompromising care. OneSource Virtual’s global headquarters is located in Dallas, Texas, with additional locations across North America and Europe. OneSource Virtual: let’s make the day more doable. Find your company’s solution at www.onesourcevirtual.com.