Coronavirus Preparedness at OSV
Like many of you, OneSource Virtual has been closely monitoring the available information related to the Coronavirus, COVID-19. The spread of COVID-19 continues to be of growing concern. While we all hope the spread slows and stops, we must also be prepared should the opposite occur.
At present, the impact in the areas where our offices are located (Derry, Northern Ireland; Dallas, Texas; London, England; Mesa, Arizona) remains relatively low and does not warrant travel restrictions. Nevertheless, in order to remain vigilant, we have taken the following measures:
- Formed a Coronavirus Response Team with the following key tasks:
- Ensure on-going business readiness.
- Review existing business continuity plans.
- Develop an action plan regarding:
- Ongoing monitoring of local, state and federal information sources.
- Ongoing communication plans with our employees globally.
- Steps to decrease the chance of infection in our offices (per CDC guidelines).
- Scenario planning for potential action includes:
- Confirmed that our employees are able to work-from-home with no degradation of operations should travel be restricted within the cities where our offices are located.
- Communicate regularly with our customers throughout the course of this global situation, including preparation for any necessary emergency communications.
OneSource Virtual will continue to actively monitor COVID-19 developments daily. We will adjust our response plans as needed based on the most current information available from the World Health Organization, Centers for Disease Control, Public Health England, Public Health Agency (Northern Ireland), and other authorities.
Thank you for putting your trust in us. You remain at the center of all we do.
About OneSource Virtual
OneSource Virtual (OSV) is the Workday partner that has helped more than 1,300 companies with everything from deployment to maintenance to payroll and more—all to make the day more doable. Founded in 2008, OSV pioneered Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) and has become the leading provider of automated solutions for organizations of all sizes using Workday, delivering services with unparalleled choices, unwavering commitment, and uncompromising care. OneSource Virtual’s global headquarters is located in Dallas, Texas, with additional locations across North America and Europe. OneSource Virtual: let’s make the day more doable. Find your company’s solution at www.onesourcevirtual.com.