40+ New Resources for You In 2020
I find it interesting that we use the term “20/20” to describe perfect vision, and yet during the year “2020” everything went blurry for everyone.
But some good still came out of this blurry year.
OneSource Virtual created dozens of new helpful resources for you in 2020, including 18 video tutorials, 12 webinars, 6 case studies, 3 white papers, and a partridge in a pear tree.
So before we say goodbye—and for some people, “good riddance”—to this challenging year, we’d like to highlight some of these resources.
Workday Resource Center
In April of 2020, we launched a new microsite with video tutorials and articles on Workday functionality related to COVID-19. We arranged these free, ungated assets into the following categories:
We’ll continue to populate this microsite with helpful and timely resources, so please check back for our latest installments.
While OSV has been offering our customers operational/educational webinars for many years, we’ve only recently begun producing thought leadership webinars with featured guests. In 2020, we hosted 12 webinars that reached more than 2,000 people.
In addition to our highly-rated webinars leading up to Workday’s annual releases this year, some of our webinar topics included:
- Earned Wage Access: The Solution You Didn’t Know You Needed (webinar guest: Nigel Morris, co-founder of Capital One)
- Wages On Demand – How Employees and Employers Alike Can Benefit From Earned Wage Access (webinar guest: Emerus)
- Make Your Day More Doable with Workday Financials and AP Automation (webinar guests: Workday and Custom Ink)
- Profile of a UK Payroll Service Provider (webinar guest: Workday)
- Profile of a Payroll Service Provider (webinar guest: Workday)
- Accurately Report, Plan and Forecast with Financial Planning (webinar guest: Workday)
- Global Payroll Solutions You Didn’t Know Existed (webinar guests: CloudPay and Elanco)
- The Power of One: How to Plan, Execute, and Analyze with Workforce Planning (webinar guest: Workday)
Can I let you in on a little secret? In 2021, we’ll be adding podcasts to our portfolio of media channels, featuring some content-rich, high-energy programs that are already in production!
Appealing especially to executive readers, our white papers are designed to provoke thoughtful reflection on market pain and out-of-the-box solutions. This year, we focused on three key areas where a need for improvement is both palpable and addressable.
- Throw HR a Life Preserver: How Workforce Administration Can Save Your Team From Drowning
- Don’t Ignore Your Pain: Deliver a Consistent Payroll Experience with a Unified Global Payroll Solution
- There’s an App for That: How Earned Wage Access Is Transforming Payroll
And if someone you know comes to mind when you’re reading any of our materials, we wouldn’t mind at all if you shared these links with them.
Finally, it doesn’t start with a “W” like the categories above, but it’s still very important. OSV has too many happy customers for us to produce a full case study on each one. But we’re proud of the terrific stories we’ve been able to capture and tell in recent years.
Here are some of the 2020 additions to our growing library of customer success stories:
- 2U, Inc. Leverages OneSource Virtual to Scale for Growth in Higher Education
- Independent Bank Raises HCM Standards with Workday and OneSource Virtual
- Speaking My Language: How Deploying and Utilizing Workday Has Clarified LanguageLine’s Business Processes
- Just What The Doctor Ordered: How RHA Health Services Transformed Their Benefits Processes with Workday and OneSource Virtual
- OneSource Virtual Frees BJ Services with Employee Benefits Management
- St. Modwen Partners with OneSource Virtual to Regenerate Their HRIS
And we have case studies on 7 more companies that are currently in production! We love our customers!
We’re Here for You
We can’t say for certain what 2021 might bring. But we can assure you that we’ll continue to provide high-quality “worth-your-time” insights and resources. And if there are additional ways that we can serve you or your employees, please reach out and let us know.
Thank you for partnering with us through this challenging year and for placing your trust in OSV. You remain at the center of everything we do.
About OneSource Virtual
OneSource Virtual (OSV) is the Workday partner that has helped more than 1,300 companies with everything from deployment to maintenance to payroll and more—all to make the day more doable. Founded in 2008, OSV pioneered Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) and has become the leading provider of automated solutions for organizations of all sizes using Workday, delivering services with unparalleled choices, unwavering commitment, and uncompromising care. OneSource Virtual’s global headquarters is located in Dallas, Texas, with additional locations across North America and Europe. OneSource Virtual: let’s make the day more doable. Find your company’s solution at www.onesourcevirtual.com.