What Matters Most in a Virtual Environment with Bob Lockwood
In this episode of Unrealized, host Jeff Miller talks to Bob Lockwood, Manager of EMEA Professional Services for OneSource Virtual about the foundational question behind every successful technology deployment:
How do you know if you have a strong relationship with your customers?
The pandemic has impacted us in many ways while reinforcing one truth – the importance of relationships. As the conversation unfolds, you’ll hear how a virtual environment can empower you to build and sustain successful connections with your customers.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The critical foundation for every project
- Why you shouldn’t directly replace in-person with virtual and what to do instead
- How going live is only half the journey
What to listen for:
- [00:35] This/That played with Bob
- [02:52] Build the relationship first
- [04:44] How pandemic-era deployments are different
- [11:05] How to make your day more doable