The Power of Partnerships with Mary Rose Armstrong and Amy Richardson
How can partnerships enhance your business?
On this episode of Unrealized, host Jeff Miller sits down with global partnership experts Mary Rose Armstrong, Director of Alliances and Partners at OneSource Virtual, and Amy Richardson, EMEA Strategic Alliances Manager at OneSource Virtual. In the first of this two-part episode, they discuss how a company can offer an impressive breadth of services through the magic of partnerships.
Mary Rose and Amy work with business partners on a global scale every day and know what it takes to have a successful partnership. Listen in as they share their perspectives on finding strategic partners to meet the needs of end-users.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What a good partner project looks like
- How to find a partner that fills a need
- How to identify the right strategic partner
What to listen for:
- [02:11] – This/That played with Mary Rose and Amy
- [04:16] – When to look for a partner
- [08:24] – Why some partnerships aren’t advertised
- [12:50] – What a good partner project looks like
- [16:08] – The importance of vetting the right partners
- [21:16] – Maintaining good relationships