Reimagining the Workplace with Nancy Hauge
How are you reimagining the workplace?
On this episode of Unrealized, host Jeff Miller sits down with Nancy Hauge, Chief Human Resources Officer at Automation Anywhere, to discuss the challenges of 2020 and how we should reimagine the workplace of tomorrow.
Although 2020 was the most complex year of her career, Nancy is proud of how her team responded to the crisis. Tune in to hear how the unprecedented circumstances permanently altered how she approaches her team members and their workplace as they move forward.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why you must care for the whole person
- What it means to be more human at work
- Why remote work levels the playing field
What to listen for:
- [00:42] – This/That played with Nancy
- [06:41] – How has the pandemic humanized the workforce?
- [10:31] – What are the challenges of returning to the workplace?
- [16:37] – Should you mandate a return to the workplace?
- [21:48] – A way to make your day more doable