Moving Your Customer Forward with Kelvin Gray and Anjolyn Parrott
Are your customers getting the most out of Workday?
In this episode, host Jeff Miller is joined by Kelvin Gray, Senior Vice President of Customer Success, and Anjolyn Parrott, Director of Customer Success, to hear their unique perspectives on helping customers achieve their goals.
While their approaches vary based on their particular roles, for both Kelvin and Anjolyn, customer success is all about moving the customer forward. As the conversation unfolds, you’ll learn the importance of communication and relationships along with the three key focus areas that impact the customer experience.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why the customer turnaround is the most powerful success story
- What the right level of communication is
- The importance of relationships and how to cultivate them
What to listen for:
- [0:38] This/That played with Kelvin and Anjolyn
- [3:31] What is the purpose of Customer Success?
- [7:45] The Three Key Areas that determine success
- [12:09] Customer Success in a pandemic
- [17:53] Make Your Day More Doable