Humanizing the Workforce with Anita Lettink
Title: Humanizing the Workforce with Anita Lettink
For use on Website:
Is the physical workplace necessary?
Host Jeff Miller sits down with Anita Lettink, Founder of HRTechRadar, to talk about the future of work, and the real issues facing companies as we consider returning to the office.
In the wake of the pandemic, Anita noticed two major shifts in the way we think about work. As she shares her story, you’ll learn her unique philosophy on remote work, and why the pandemic has humanized the workforce.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How location affects productivity and effectiveness
- Why you can’t instantly revoke flexibility
- Proximity isn’t always necessary for productivity
What to listen for:
- [00:56] – This/That played with Anita
- [02:45] – The story of HRTechRadar
- [06:50] – How the pandemic humanized the workforce
- [11:31] – The challenges of returning to work
- [15:49] – The role of flexibility in the workday
- [22:14] – A way to make your day more doable