Business Transformation through Partnerships with Mary Rose Armstrong
Do you manage your partnerships efficiently?
In this second part of our series on the power of partnerships, Mary Rose Armstrong and Amy Richardson join host Jeff Miller to offer more insights on managing business relationships.These two leaders from OneSource Virtual are responsible for partnerships within and around the Workday ecosystem on a global basis. Their perspectives help us understand how to manage partnerships both inside and outside your organization and how a healthy partnership can significantly enhance your business.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The importance of a smooth and streamlined process
- Relationships last longer than the project itself
- How partnerships can benefit a company
What to listen for:
- [01:30] – Amy’s outlook on the longevity of partnerships
- [03:44] – Mary Rose’s experience with finding the right partner
- [06:23] – The benefits of a partnership
- [12:33] – How to manage partnerships within your company
- [16:24] – Navigating multiple contract requirements
- [20:31] – Advice for anyone hesitant with partnerships
- [23:01] – How to make the day more doable