OneSource Virtual offers a range of Payroll Services that reduce administrative burdens and allow you to reclaim internal resources for more strategic projects. We operate within your Workday application becoming an extension of your HR team, lowering risk and reducing failure points. Delivered by a team of by experienced payroll professionals who are also Workday Experts, our service levels are designed to give you flexibility. Opt for what fits today and scale to fit as your company grows.
Harness the power of in-house, cloud-based technology without sacrificing the day-to-day support of an outsourcing partner:
- Reduce time, effort and dollars spent on payroll administration without additional infrastructure or third-party integrations.
- Manage payroll and reporting for both U.S. and Canadian employees, plus receive service and support using one system and one service team.
- Gain the versatility of a cloud-based solution and lessen the risk of non-compliance.
- Get transparency and control from delivery within the Workday application.
U.S. and Canadian Payroll Service Levels
- Payroll Fulfillment Services- Print checks on your bank account, upload Positive Pay files and ACH files to your bank via FTP or other protocol.
- NetPay Services- Process and payment of employee checks, and direct deposits on OneSource Virtual accounts. Provide treasury management of payroll funds.
- Payroll Settlement Services- Process and payment of employee checks, and direct deposits on OneSource Virtual accounts. Provide treasury management of payroll funds, as well as a dedicated Workday specialist assigned only to your account.
- Payroll Administrative Services- Payroll Settlement Services plus administration, maintenance of Workday earnings and deductions codes, and testing of payroll through Workday updates.
- Managed Payroll Services- Payroll Administrative Services plus time balancing; payroll processing, completion, and adjustment; preparation and delivery of checks and deposits; and administration of Workday payroll environment.
A Smarter Approach to Payroll Services
Workday is available anytime, anywhere and on any web-enabled device. Your HR team can log in to verify processing, and employees get payroll information at their fingertips. Because OneSource Virtual’s payroll services are delivered in the cloud, your IT resources aren’t tied up with implementation, maintenance, updates or support. Best of all, you get it all from a single provider on a unified platform.
Connect with a OneSource Virtual representative today and learn how your organization can increase payroll efficiency, improve accuracy and reduce administrative burden with our U.S. and Canadian Payroll Services for Workday.