Payroll is one of the most important and time consuming processes for business of all sizes. It’s complicated, heavily regulated and constantly increasing in complexity. Don’t let paychecks, withholdings, employment taxes, quarterly reports, forms, filings and garnishments overwhelm you. Partner with the knowledgeable payroll professionals at OneSource Virtual. We can assist with all aspects of the payroll process from wages to payroll taxes and garnishment services.
OneSource Virtual simplifies the process with services that are scaled to fit and grow with your organization. Get as much or as little help as you need. Start with a single solution, and then add services to optimize payroll management. OneSource Virtual gives you the flexibility of an in-house, cloud-based system combined with the service and support of an outsourcing partner:
- Reduce time, effort and cost of administration.
- Manage the payroll process for U.S. and Canadian Employees delivered by one service team.
- Decrease paper procedures and improve efficiencies.
Delivered 100% within Workday
OneSource Virtual’s experience and expertise in payroll outsourcing services allows you to eliminate multiple third-party integrations, experience fewer errors and lessen the risk of non-compliance. Every service is delivered within the customer’s Workday application:
- Attain more transparency and control than with traditional outsourcing.
- Gain the versatility of a cloud-based solution, plus service and support.
- Avoid the cost and hassle of additional infrastructure and third-party integrations.
Tiered U.S. and Canadian Payroll Services
- Payroll Fulfillment Services- Print checks on your bank account, upload Positive Pay files and ACH files to your bank via FTP or other protocol.
- NetPay Services- Process and payment of employee checks and direct deposits on OneSource Virtual accounts. Provide treasury management of payroll funds.
- Payroll Settlement Services- Process and payment of employee checks, and direct deposits on OneSource Virtual accounts. Provide treasury management of payroll funds, as well as a dedicated Workday specialist assigned only to your account.
- Payroll Administrative Services- Payroll Settlement Services plus administration, maintenance of Workday earnings and deductions codes, and testing of payroll through Workday updates.
- Managed Payroll Services*- Payroll Administrative Services plus time balancing; payroll processing, completion, and adjustment; preparation and delivery of checks and deposits; and administration of Workday payroll environment.
*Available for U.S.-based companies only
Tiered Garnishment Services
- Garnishment Fulfillment- Processing of payment and disbursement via check or EFT.
- Garnishment Administration – Interpretation, system setup and handling of usual correspondence related to withholding orders such as the processing of required answer letters. Garnishment Administration also includes all Garnishment Fulfillment services.
Payroll Tax Services
- U.S. federal, state and local tax payroll filings and deposits
- Canadian business number, provincial filings, ROE and T4 filings
- Daily, quarterly and annual tax processing
- Quarterly and annual tax return filing
- Canadian Revenue Agency deposits and filings
- State-specific disability and unemployment payments
- W-2 and W-2c filings
- Agency inquiry response
- Bi-weekly, monthly and quarterly tax reconciliation
- Set up of new tax jurisdictions
- Preparation and filing of amended returns and supporting documents
- Online, real-time deposit and filing reports
Unequaled Support and Service
Free up valuable resources and reduce administrative burdens. When you partner with OneSource Virtual, you get a team of dedicated payroll professionals who are also Workday Experts. OneSource Virtual provides reliable results coupled with top customer satisfaction ratings.
Connect with a OneSource Virtual representative today and find out how we can help you get back to managing your business instead of managing payroll.